Sunday, January 25, 2015

About Me:

Hi, I'm Abbe! 

I am a Advertising and Public Relations major and minoring in Graphic Design. I am a junior. I transferred to UT in August, after attending a small private school in Davenport, Iowa for the past two years. I am from Bloomington, Il which is an hour and forty five minutes from Chicago. I am a sister of Delta Gamma. I enjoy traveling around the world and experiencing new cultures. Some countries I have been to include Haiti, the Cayman Islands, Mexico and England. Although I do not like airplanes my favorite time to fly is when the sun is setting or rising. As cliche as it sounds the beach is my favorite place! I love food, except peanut butter since I am allergic. I enjoy drawing and being with friends and family in my spare time. From this class I expect to learn and navigate my way through Illustrator. I want to get a better understanding of behind the scenes work of graphic designers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment